Sunday 15 July 2018

No 4G in Peel

Having used up all my data allowance, I am now reliant on WiFi in order to use tinternet
Yesterday was spent going around the Isle of Man on various buses. We visited Douglas, Laxey and Ramsey before returning to Peel to meet up with Peter and Fenella who live on the Island



Today we have visited Peel Castle and are preparing ourselves for the trip to Holyhead tomorrow. My brother Mal says that he really likes the Isle of Man and particularly  Okell’s bitter. He was however rather scared by the lifelike model of the dreaded Black Dog of Peel Castle





Mal is thinking about buying a massive motorbike in order to ride around the TT circuit, so any advice in this regard would be gratefully received. He would also like to hear if anyone could lend him some tight leathers to try.
I will write again whenever I can find free WiFi 

No comments:

Post a Comment