Wednesday 1 June 2016

Happy Holiday inHarwich

Well here we are in Harwich which is a change from Brightlingsea. My friend Steve has been as happy as a pig in ship because we had a lovely sail in force 6 winds on our journey to Harwich and neither he nor I felt sea sick which is always a bonus. My friend Tonny

YouTube Video

has a steel stomach,
The wind is now blowing more strongly so it is very comforting to be sitting in the bar at Shotley Marina watching the boats on the river whilst nursing a pint of Adnams.
Tomorrow the weather is probably going to be worse so we are looking forward to getting to Holland on Friday (it all depends on the boats St Christopher)
I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Will Steve still be happy? Will Tonny's start to rust?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment