Sunday 19 June 2016

Another day another island

Today we have mostly been doing sailing
Having left our tiny island paradise we sailed in strong winds to a place called Klintholm on an island called Mon
Thankfully the wind was behind us so we sailed the 50 odd miles in no time at all
Klintholm is a tiny harbour with a narrow entrance but thanks to some skilled deck work from my friend Laurence we arrived unscathed and without loss of paintwork
We had some tasty Danish fish and chips tonight which I am pleased to say will be repeating on me all night
We are hopefully going to Sweden tomorrow and will bypass Copenhagen for the time being in
favour of trying to get to the Swedish Archipelago
Unfortunately I can't download photos but will do so at earliest opportunity


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment